The Sheffield Home Oxygen Assessment and Review Service
Objective: To provide an equitable, high quality service to all patient requiring or receiving home oxygen in Sheffield.
Key Responsibilities: Nurse-led service offering assessment for long-term oxygen.
- Review of all patients on long-term oxygen as per national guidelines.
- Annual telephone review of all patients on ambulatory oxygen.
- Advice and education for all patients and health care professionals.
The service currently offers 6 clinics per week, based at Northern General Hospital, Park Health Centre and Margetson Community Clinic (Locations).
Clinical Lead: Dr Rod Lawson
Oxygen Specialist Nurses: Chris Wrench and Ruth Darwin
Hours available 8.30-4.30 Monday to Friday
- Tel: (0114) 2269207 OR 2269175
- Fax: (0114) 2714511
- Appointment enquiries: (0114) 2269402
Other Useful Information
Breathe Easy is the support network of the British Lung Foundation providing information, support and friendship to all people living with a lung condition, their family, friends and carers. Your nearest Breathe Easy Group is Sheffield. Monthly meetings are held every 2nd Wednesday at 1.30pm at Springs Leisure Centre, East Bank Road, Sheffield, S2 2AL.
Enquiries to Mary Scott, (0114) 2656182, Email firstname.lastname@example.org
British Lung Foundation
- Tel: 03000 030 555
- Email: email@example.com